Monday, April 27, 2009

Deals for Today

Good morning everyone!

A heat wave has struck the East Coast and some parts of the Midwest and if you're a single mom like me, that means no cooking! I do not like to cook in the heat. The best foods to eat when it is hot like this are fruits, tuna salad, pasta salad, smoothies, and plenty of water!

I wanted to share two upcoming deals from fast food restaurants happening this week.

1st-Kentucky Fried Chicken is offering a free piece of their new Unfried Chicken! KFC has stepped outside of their box (or should I say bucket) and are serving grilled chicken! I think I may go try this out today. Check out their site or your local KFC for participation details.

2nd-On April 29th, from 5pm-10pm, Baskin and Robbins are offering one scoop of their ice cream for only 31 cents! Now that is a bargain! This is to raise money for local fire service organizations. But I must warn you, the lines are going to get long! Check your local B&R for participation as well.

So stay cool, wherever you are or warm if you're experiencing cooler temps!

No comments: